BCCI Secretary Devajit Saikia made a BIG reveal on Rohit's retirement from ODIs


Ritik Sharma, (Noida)

The recent update on Rohit is here- 

BCCI Secretary Devajit Saikia told PTI that "there has been a lot of speculation in the media about Rohit Sharma's future. I want to categorically clarify that there has been no discussion that Rohit will play his last match at Lord's on Sunday."

He further said that; "Rohit is a regular member of the Indian ODI team and will continue to represent the country as long as he is part of the plans. In other words, the Lord's ODI will not be his last match," BCCI Secretary Devajit Saikia said in an exclusive interview with PTI.

I personally had made few tweets on the report which was released by a prominent journalist, and denied the fact that why there is something rubbish seems in this story. I am adding down my tweet below:-





Here is the story link of the article I did on Rohit's retirement - CLICK TO READ


 

Comments